Wow, it was a hectic week. In the good I’m-busy-at-work and had-plans-in-the-evening kind of way. The weekend called for some recharging, and turned out to be a pretty good balance of getting some stuff done and relaxing. Some happenings:
- a few competitive games of set
- some 2010 trip scheming over indian food
- the conclusion of generation kill
- got frames for the nikki mcclure prints bought last week at the giant robot gallery
- a few cappuccinos worth of work at insomnia cafe
- reliving a roadtrip through photos [trying to select some to print?]
- a swimming lesson [this week, practicing arms]
- a new running route
- a sunday photowalk plan foiled by the rain [?!]
- replaced with cozy football + knitting
- and a delicious beef stew [only missing a crusty baguette]
- a new iron chef + photo editing
The five-day forecast is: rain rain rain rain rain.
Yikes, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised!